Monday, February 14, 2011

Homeless Monday

This is my design wall for today.  I'm making a happy home block for a swap.  I created it in EQ7 and pulled out some fun fabrics from my stash.  The walkway is some of the fabric from the rice flour resist project.  I had to redo the picket fence three times before I was happy with it.  But what home would be happy without a picket fence?  Actually, mine is just fine without one.

I can't show any more than this because it's supposed to be a surprise.  Shhhh...

For more design wall posts, click here to go to Judy's blog.

7 comments:

Tamera said...

Can't wait to see what it turns into!

Jo said...

The picket fence is so cute...

Beth said...

This is just going to thrill the reciever!! Can't wait to see it finished. This a fun swap!

Teaquilts said...

Love it-looking forward to seeing it done

Barb said...

You are so creative....can't wait to see it all...

Miss Sews-it-all said...

Love it, and that picket fence looks just perfect! I think you'd like visiting www.WeAllSew.com to see all the quilting and sewing projects being shared!

Alycia said...

Love it so far!!