Monday, April 4, 2011

Quick Monday Design Wall

This is my design wall for today.  I have added a couple of pieces of "forest dyes" to audition for the mystery piece.

I finally got started on my little stone cottage.  That's the roof floating above -- but I didn't like it, so I took it off and I'm going to redo it.

To see what other people have on their design walls today, click here to go to Judy's blog.

And this morning we took down our show at the Overture Center, "Turning Point."  It sure came down a lot quicker than it went up!

1 comment:

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

building a house takes time.... I like the bottom dyed one... but since I really dont' know what it's for... I just like it. The purple one looks like a night sky... when camping... through the trees.... when sleeping under the stars.