Last week was incredibly busy. In addition to all the usual stuff I had to do, I helped take down two quilt shows, helped tie the community quilt, attended the piecing group thing on Thursday (2011 BOM), and drove to Monroe on Friday to be part of a quilt workshop. Phew...and that was just the quilty stuff. Consequently, my design wall looks the same today as it did last week except for the addition of the star I didn't finish on Friday.
These are some more of the Lemoyne-based blocks from my February presentation for the 2011 BOM group.
These are the blocks for this month. Mine is the one with the navy background. This block is called "Enigma Star."
This is the fabric we used for the sashing and the perle cotton we used to tie the community quilt (you can read more about that here)
Here we are working on the quilt. That's me behind the camera. :~D
We finished tying the quilt and Susan Young is going to do the binding. She promised to let me photograph it when it's finished.
And there's a bud in the only hyacinth I could find in the garden. I did find a lot of dandelions, though.
To see more design walls, click here to go to Judy's blog.