Monday, July 25, 2011

More Progress on Words

There is still little change on my design wall because I am still working on my cutting table.  And there is considerable progress on my colorful interpretation of the 1000 Words piece.

I have found that it's best to leave the paper on to stabilize it, but I just couldn't resist removing a little of it to see what it looks like under there.


To see other people's design walls, click here to go to Judy's blog.
I always think I should save the pieces from the pattern.  But what for?  So I can make it again?  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks very complex! Very happy colours.

Robbie said...

Lovin' the colors! You're good! I do KEEP my pieces! Never could figure out why! I NEVER make the same piece twice (except for my current Twins - only out of necessity!). Keep the pics coming!