I took down the green/blue quilt (OK -- it fell down) and put up the stuff from the 2011 BOM group. I'm working on a tutorial for the lemoyne star blocks because I'll be teaching them next month. The other blocks are from the book, but they haven't been demoed by anyone yet. I just made them because they looked like fun.
And here is a last picture of the green/blue quilt for a while as it awaits further cogitation about the next set of borders. It has grown to about 80 inches and is tacked up on the right side where it extends beyond the design wall. That's my only studio window up at the top right. I thought the window well was clean, but there are more spiderwebs growing in there since the last uncharacteristic flurry of cleanliness. Sheesh.
To see what other people have going on their design walls, check out Judy's bloghere.