Monday, April 23, 2012

Design Wall Stuff




Today my design wall shows a bit of progress on Neptune/Poseidon.  And a bunch of other stuff -- I love those two reddish monoprints and I'm still not sure where I'm going with the stuff on the right.

I did finish quilting the squares for my new bag.  Now I just have to assemble them.  Of course, it's not that easy.  I want to put a zipper compartment inside and that's not part of the pattern, so I'm going to have to rewrite it.

Check out other design walls here on Judy's blog.  

4 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Love that bottom block, with the blue cherry blossom design.
Beautiful!

XXOO~~
Anne

Vicki H. said...

Very nice blocks and I love it when I don't know where I am going with blocks because it always comes together in the end. That bag will be quite awesome!

Vicki H. said...

Very nice blocks and I love it when I don't know where I am going with blocks because it always comes together in the end. That bag will be quite awesome!

Talin's Corner said...

Love the block with the blue flower.