Monday, March 29, 2010
More About Those !#@%$#&*!! ATCs
I finished some ATCs using the "fabric" I was whining about in the previous post. I mounted some smaller squares on blue card stock (because it's "pond-like") and added little frogs. I also gave them even more texture by running a line of glue on them and sprinkling tiny beads onto the glue. A fun project except for the tiny beads that got all over my cutting mat.
I tried punching out dragonfly shapes from the "fabric," but it didn't work at all and plugged up my punch. I spent half an hour trying to pick out the bits. I won't try that again.