Friday, October 7, 2011

Wendy Butler Berns Classes on Craftsy

My friend and colleague, Wendy Butler Berns, contacted me and asked me to review her new machine quilting course on Crafsy.com.  Wendy (whose website is here) successfully blurs the line between art and traditional quilting with her fabulous quilts.  As a fellow member of Madison Contemporary Fiber Artists, I look forward to her "show and tell" and have personally benefited from her knowledge and teaching skills -- Wendy is wonderfully helpful and full of great advice.  



I viewed the course and found it fun and interesting.  It's full of great tips and tricks and Wendy's personality sparkles throughout.  

For a limited time, this course is available to readers of my blog at a special price.  Click (here) to link to Craftsy.com to take Wendy's machine quilting course at a special discount.  

No comments: