This is my first post. I thought that having the responsibility of a blog would provide me with the impetus to work on my creative stuff. This is a project that I started several months ago, but finished this week.
I used a piece of PFD fabric and drew the image of my dog (Rosie) with Tsukineko inks, heat set the image, then I used diluted Pebeo Setacolor paints to color the rest of the fabric. I stamped it with a commercial stamp and one that I made myself. My daughter suggested I quilt a skull shape -- so I had her draw one with chalk and I quilted it next to her name.
Then I made a little bag for her.
This is one side. And this is the other side.